The Thredbo Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit community organisation committed to the development of year round economic sustainability in Thredbo Village particularly in the months of November to May.
The chamber comprises 140 members who are village, partner or property members. New members are welcome and membership fees contribute to achieving community economic development outcomes for its members through the growth of year round tourism in the Snowy Mountains.
To view the Thredbo Chamber Member Directory please click here.
What does the Chamber do for the Thredbo Community?
- Special Events and Festival organisation and promotion including the Thredbo Blues and Jazz Festivals and other key village wide events.
- Encourages business growth and supports community needs.
- Promotes Thredbo as a quality tourist destination primarily in the months November to May.
- Improves Thredbo as a place to visit, work and live through proactive consultation with key stakeholders.
- Village Occupancy Forecasts to track visitor trends and volume for Thredbo businesses.
- Co-operative marketing, media and publicity opportunities.
- Regular communication of village and business information to its members and a forum for discussion on Thredbo business issues.